How to get in touch with CIC over the phone or via email. You may do this if after a very long wait (e.g 2 weeks after application received on the date same as your are finished).
For case specific query, you need to e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry[at]cic.gc.ca . Mention your full name and date of birth, receive date etc.
Getting in touch on the phone:
- Call at – 0016139444000
- Select 1 for English
- Then 1 for foreign affair
- 2 for immigration
- Call is being transferred to CIC
- Then 1 for English
- 2 for status
- 1 for PR
If you don’t have a UCI and want to obtain it :
- When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
- Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.
If you already have a UCI and want to check the status:
- In last IVR system ask you to enter your UCI
- Once you enter your UCI,
- If system directs you directly to agent without any announcement it’s means your payment is not Encashed yet
- If after entering your UCI, you listen the announcement like ” your application has received on xxx day” it’s means you have been charged now wait for the PER